Wednesday, April 16

Lets talk about legs, baby!

Gorgeous Woman sent me some pics of her new boots, with her in them, of course, and I couldn’t help but look at those pics again, again and again. The boots were gorgeous but more so coz they were on her legs and fell short of her knees. They were gorgeous boots coz nothing looks better than leather boots on pretty legs. Yup. I love boots, sandals, anything with high heels and they make me gasp for breath when they are accompanied by legs that compliment these heartbreakers.

I’m not really a leg/foot person, just so you know. I don’t get turned on looking at legs and I definitely don’t go about licking them with passion at the drop of a boot. But there is something so spectacular about gorgeous footwear that gorgeous women wear (or, let me be fair, even if some one with lovely legs wears them). It’s like watching art walk about. Those who never understood the power of heels or out-of-this-world footwear, watch a woman transform into lady. In seconds of donning the heels, the body adjusts to it’s new role…the foot arches, the butt sticks out, the chest sticks out and the hips have that sway that makes my mind go blank.

Zzzzttt…power off!

That’s how powerful its effect can be and I’m not the only one who feels that way. Somehow the boots/sandals engulf the wearer with an essence of itself…feminine and powerful, erotic and stand-offish at the same time, it’s insane!

I never asked any of my women wear her heels to bed, maybe I should. Maybe it’s a baby fetish that is demanding attention. Hmmmm...high heels are a woman’s new best friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo.... i need to show u my brand new boots - they make me look SO tall. :)

.. and my new pointy toed shoes.
... and my new denim keds.
.... and my new sneakers.
u get de point. :)

Deviant Chick said...

@CT~
i'll appreciate ur shoes/boot collection a LOT more me when u add "sex reassignment surgery" to the list

:P

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

:D I LIKE THIS POST VERY MUCH MORE THAN THE OTHERS !